This is a delicious meal that is all in one. Some call them Porcupine Meat balls others Cabbage Rolls hold the Cabbage. One thing is these taste morsels are inexpensive and easy to make. And will be the hit at anyone’s table. Thank you our reader that submitted this wonderful recipe. Remember you can Send a Message to share your favourite recipe.
**AT THE END OF THE RECIPE IS A LINK TO A DOWNLOADABLE PDF FILE TO SAVE OR PRINT AND ADD TO YOUR COLLECTION.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup instance rice
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic power
- 1 egg
- 1 small can of stewed tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup of Garden Cocktail or V8
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cup of Sharp White Cheddar Cheese(optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef, rice, onion, garlic powder, egg, salt, and pepper until combined nicely.
- Shape the mixture into approximately 20 balls.
- Brown the balls in a skillet and then place in a baking (2-4 litres) Dish
- Combine all ingredients for the sauce and pour over meatballs.
- Bake for covered 1 hour.
- Uncover and spread Cheese on top Place in oven till cheese is melted.
- Serve with your choice of vegetable