Are you ready for our sixth addition of Trivia Thursday? As usual there will be a list of trivia questions and a short story below which have the answers hidden with in it. Some answers obvious while others might be harder to figure out. The answers are posted in the comment section. Do you think you can solve them?
Please feel free to leave comment and let us know how you did.
Ready…. Set… Go….. Have Fun.
- What is the hashtag symbol technically called?
- How many folds in a chef’s toque (hat) and what do they represent?
- According to the Guinness book, what was recorded as being 63 football fields long?
- What is the national animal of Scotland?
- What does M&M stands for?
- How many Grammys did Elvis win?
- What was the first soft drink in space?
- Approximately how many grapes go into one bottle of wine?
- What Aves has one of the highest metabolisms?
- What did clocks never have before 1577?
A Lion named Murrie and a Unicorn named Mars were the most unusual companions. While most thought they should be mortal enemies, Mars and Murrie were like a brother and sister. Growing up together they shared every experience and adventure. When they were young they did the Pepsi and Coca Cola challenge. Murrie picked Pepsi while Mars pick Coca Cola but they both preferred Tab. Murrie always chuckled at how Mars said Octopus as “Octothorpe”.
Today was going to be the biggest adventure ever, Mars was getting married to the love of his life, a young Pegasus name Marie. Murrie was thrilled to be their Maid of Honour. They met Marie at a small restaurant called The Minute Hand where they not only learned there was a 100 ways to say hello but a 100 ways to cook an egg.
Mars nervously waited for his bride to be as Murrie helped Marie adjust her veil. The Second hand veil was Marie’s something old and the 700 hummingbirds that were to carry it down the aisle was something new as well as borrowed but she was missing something blue. Murrie reached in her mane and pulled out 3 small blue Forget-Me-Nots and gently placed them in Marie’s hair.
“You are beautiful and are ready to walk down the aisle to marry Mars.” She said with a slight tear of joy in her eye, and a hug.
Just then the wedding march began. Together they proceeded.