Are you ready for our 16th addition of Trivia Thursday? Today’s is TV and Movie Trivia. As usual there will be a list of trivia questions and a short story below which have the answers hidden with in it. Some answers obvious while others might be harder to figure out. The answers are posted in the comment section. Do you think you can solve them?
Please feel free to leave comment and let us know how you did.
Ready…. Set… Go….. Have Fun
- Name the 1935 classic British spy thriller directed by Alfred Hitchcock…
- What are first four words in the Love Boat theme song?
- Jonathan Winter’s played Mork and Mindy’s large new born son. What was his character’s name?
- What does E.T stand for?
- What 1980 American biographical sports drama film was directed by Martin Scorsese?
- Complete the famous Star Trek Phrase “Beam me up, _______”
- What is Trace Technician David Hodges’ most advance sense on CSI?
- In Cycle 20 of America’s Next Top Model, 8 of the 16 contestans are different in what way?
- Marcel was the name of Ross’s pet monkey on what hugely popular TV sitcom?
- What was the name of the fictional cab company on Taxi?
As the sunshine glisten upon Mearth Lake, a rustling in the cattails brought forth two close friends, who were out looking for buried treasure. This was not only their passion but their love. There was always something exciting and new to be found.
Scotty took out a map, they had found hidden in his grandfather’s old trunk.
“Here Bert, it looks like we start at this tree.” He hands over the map, “You read the map while I count the steps.”
“Okey dokey” Bert perks up as he reaches for the map and guides Scotty
“First 20 steps forward. Now take 39 steps left then 5 to the right. There should be a stone that resembles a raging bull.”
Following his directions, Scotty came across a large rock. Unfortunately, it did not look like any bull he had seen, maybe a petrified extra terrestrial.
“Hey Bert come here!! Do you think this is the stone?”
Bert ran up and looked at the stone. “Could be, this map is old and the elements over time could have changed how it looks.”
Grabbing their shovels, they started to dig. Just as the smell of dirt and decaying leaves filled the air they hit something hard. Slowly clearing the loose soil away they retrieved a large metal antique lunch box. They carefully open it up to find inside toys from an era long ago. There were several metal toy soldiers, a yoyo and a few cast iron cars.
As they thought to themselves that they are men and do not play with toys, they realized what a find they had. It was a time capsule from Scotty’s grandfather’s time and they were excited to share their finds with him.
“Oh I bet these will bring so much happy memories back to Gramps.” Scotty said with a tear in his eye.
They headed back to town with a skip in their steps looking forward to their next great adventure.