Keeping with our theme of no bake desserts for our last day of August we have a delicious recipe from Tasty. This recipe is a tasty cream treat for peanut butter and chocolate lovers and satisfy their sweet tooth. A Downloadable/Printable version can be found at the end of the recipe. We hope you will enjoy this delicious treat that will be the hit around the campfire or Barbecue.
3 tablespoons powdered sugar, sifted
½ cup creamy peanut butter (120 g)
1 cup chocolate (170 g), melted
- Prepare a cupcake tin with 6 liners.
- Stir peanut butter and powdered sugar together until smooth.
- Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of chocolate in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Dollop 1 to 2 teaspoons of the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate.
- Cover each dollop of peanut butter with more chocolate and smooth out the top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chocolate has hardened.
- Remove peanut butter cups from the liners.