You can make gorgeous-looking bowls of different sizes using buttons. These are crafts for young adults that help us create multi-colored bowls, which make good giveaway gifts.
Speciality: This is a super inexpensive way of creating bowls using your imagination and creativity with colorful buttons.
- Mod podge
How to Make:
- Blow a balloon and allow it to rest as shown in the image.
- Apply glue over one half of the balloon and allow it to dry for at least two hours.
- Next, apply mod podge and begins sticking buttons with the largest button in the center to offer support.
- Now apply two coats of mod podge with sufficient drying time between coats.
- Pop the balloon with a pin and peel it off gently.
- You now have a bowl sitting in front of you to place on your nightstand for all your trinkets.