for 8 servings
- 2 tubes crescent dough
- 1 cup cranberry sauce(290 g)
- 1 wheel brie cheese, cut into 12 wedges
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaf
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the crescent roll triangles on the prepared baking sheet with the points sticking out, overlapping the bases to form an 8-inch (20 cm) circle.
- Spoon the cranberry sauce onto the bases of the crescent dough triangles and top with the brie wedges. Fold the pointed ends of the dough over the cranberry sauce and brie and tuck underneath to seal.
- Brush the ring with the beaten egg and sprinkle with the flaky salt and thyme.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning halfway through, or until dark golden brown. Transfer to a platter and serve.