Are you ready for our 28th addition of Trivia Thursday? Today’s Segment is all Canadian Television shows. So are you up to the challenge? As usual there will be a list of trivia questions and a short story below which have the answers hidden with in it. Some answers are obvious while others might be harder to figure out. The answers are posted in the comment section. Do you think you can solve them?
Please feel free to leave comment and let us know how you did.
Ready…. Set… Go….. Have Fun
- Living life in the Arctic can be tough but rewarding. Can you name the show that followed RCMP officers as well as indigenous peoples?
- Can you name the lovable series that followed an adorable dog that is always on an adventure helping others?
- If you heard of the boat Persephone, then you would know the series it is found on?
- What popular Canadian drama always brought justice?
- The US had Mr Rogers, Canada had Mr….?
- On the King of Kensington, Larry King owned what popular business?
- Every kid dreams of having powers, but Andrew Clements received them for real on what series?
- What was the name of programs that Canadian crime fans never missed? It was created and filmed in Canada but also aired in the US.
- What was the Muppet series called that was co produced by the CBC to air in Canada?
- Trips around the country were easy when you were traveling with Wayne Rostad. Do you know what this show was called?
The night heat filled the air on the embankment of the Madawaska River, just north of 60 corridor. Missy a freelance writer was heading south looking for a chance to meet up with the beachcombers for an article she was hoping to write. She looked over to her traveling companion Mr Fraggle Rock, a young Jack Russell, as he slept in the passenger seat. She thought to herself, “Who would have thought this little fellow would be her knight in shining armour”
She rubbed his little head “If it wasn’t for you, I would never had the nerve to head out across the country to the southernmost point of Canada, Point Pelee.” With sleep eyes he looked up at her almost to say, “Don’t you think it time for you to take a rest?”
She pulled over to the side of the road, “You are right Fraggy; it is time for me to take a rest. I am so thankful we were able to find this street legal VW Camper Van for our trip.” Her Cherry Red VW was in mint condition and ironically had a little decal that said “The Littlest Hobo”. When she saw it, she looked down at Fraggle and said “This could be my secret identity a little Hobo riding across the country and you are my furry companion.”
Settling in for the night she could not wait to get on the road again. Looking up through the moon roof munching on a few chips which she had left over from her last stop at a convenience store, she looked upon the stars. She was amazed at how beautiful the night sky looked.
“Well Fraggy, do you want to dress up in your PJs?” She pulled out his little onesies and put it on him. She cuddled him until she fell asleep in anticipation. When they awake and head out it would only be a 7 more hours to drive before they reached the beaches of Point Pelee.