We have all gone/going through a great ordeal; fortunately we have a wonderful community that takes to heart that we are in this together, and is trying to bring joy to everyone through this Christmas Season.
The coordinators for the Wallaceburg Christmas Light Tour reached out and asked us to share this wonderful opportunity of see the Wallaceburg display of Christmas lights. There are over 120 homes registered and mapped out to help make it easier to plan your routes. This is the first time in a long time that Wallaceburg has been so lit up with Christmas Spirit. Join in and feel the joy being shared. Take a drive or a walk through the streets and see the Spirit of Christmas come to life.
Below a message from the coordinators
The map for our Christmas Lights Tour 2020. It is done with Google Maps so you can easily click the link and add to your phone for easy navigation. You can click on any icon you want and get directions directly to that area.
You will notice there are 4 different coloured icons. These are for different areas within Wallaceburg and some will overlap each other, especially with Dufferin Ave.
- The tour runs every night from December 1st – 25th. Lights should be on between 7pm until 8pm.
- Please obey all rules of the road when out on the tour and pull over to the side to enjoy the displays. DO NOT BLOCK THE ROADS!
- IF you want to get out, please pull forward so those who are just driving can still get up close.
- Social distance from others around you and please DO NOT congregate into large groups. Bring a mask just to be safe in case you need it.
- Stay off the lawns. Please stay on the sidewalks/driveways unless the homeowner tells you other wise.
- DO NOT touch any of the decorations.
- Please treat others with absolute respect. We want to keep this fun and safe!!
Here is a glimpse of what is on the tour.
If you are part of Facebook consider checking out their page for the fun activities they are sharing. Every Saturday Santa will be visiting two different homes on the tour.