Are you still sticking to your New Year’s Resolution to eat healthier? I know I am trying and I am mostly successful. Quick recipes like this make sticking to a diet (resolution or otherwise) a whole lot easier!
The website this recipe comes from calls this an After School Berry Yogurt Bark. And sure, it would be a great, healthy snack for kids. But who says it has to be just the kids that get to enjoy this super-simple, super-tasty, super-healthy snack? We all deserve a tasty treat!
for 4 servings
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt(245 g)
- ½ cup fresh berry(90 g), chopped
- Line an 8×8 (20×20) baking pan with parchment paper.
- Evenly spread the yogurt over the bottom of the pan. Top with berries.
- Freeze at least 2 hours. Remove from freezer and break into pieces.
Recipe and image via Tasty