This summery salad makes the most of fresh produce with an arugula base, fresh blackberries, blueberries, cucumber, avocado, hazelnuts, feta and a lime mint vinaigrette.
- 5 cups arugula
- 1 cup blackberries
- ¾ cup blueberries
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 ½ cups cucumber, sliced thinly
- ⅓ cup feta
- ⅓ cup toasted hazelnuts
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or other liquid sweetener)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- ¾ tsp salt
- Whisk together all ingredients for vinaigrette. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
- Assemble salad ingredients and toss in vinaigrette.
Recipe and image via Crowded Kitchen
As always, if you have a favourite recipe that you would like to share, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org