This fruit pizza is not your traditional fruit pizza recipe which consists of a sugar cookie crust and cream cheese filling. Instead, we make a delicious gluten-free granola crust with a lightened up Greek yogurt filling!
Fruit pizza with granola crust is so easy to make and the BEST Summer dessert! Naturally gluten-free crust with Greek yogurt and fresh fruit topping! You can swap out the fruits listed for your personal favourites. Healthy and sweet, this recipe is great for breakfast but also a great treat for dessert!
- 1 flax egg (1 Tablespoon ground flax seed + 3 Tablespoons water)
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup agave or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch salt
Greek Yogurt Filling:
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- juice from 1/2 orange
Fruit Topping (suggestions):
- 1 kiwi peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple diced
- 1/4 cup fresh mango diced
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries slices
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Make flax “egg”: In a small bowl, mix ground flaxseed with water. Let sit 5-10 minutes until it becomes gelatinous.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients for the crust.
- Press down into an even layer in a tart pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely before removing from the pan. You can put it in the fridge to speed up this step!
- Mix together yogurt and orange juice. Spread a thin layer on top of crust.
- Top with desired fruit and drizzle with honey (optional). Cut into slices and serve. Leftovers keep in the fridge for about 5 days.
Recipe and image via Mindful Avocado
As always, if you have a favourite recipe that you would like to share, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org