This soup is a personal favourite, so how could I not share it with you? I love the flavours in this soup, and it is so easy to make. Bring your soup game to the next level. You won’t regret it!
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cans of Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped or 2 tbsp. of sun-dried tomato paste
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 package cheese-filled tortellini
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Combine garlic and olive oil in a large stock pot, and saute over medium heat until golden brown – be careful not to let the garlic burn.
- Add tomato soup, tomatoes, half and half, chicken stock and spices to the pot. Bring to a simmer.
- Drop tortellini in the soup, and cook according to package directions.
- Ladle soup into bowls and garnish with parmesan cheese.
As always, if you have a favourite recipe that you would like to share, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recipe and image via Key Ingredient