This salmon recipe is so incredibly easy and it’s bursting with flavor. Just coat a large salmon fillet with the Dijon mix and bake it for 18-20 minutes. You can easily make this recipe with 4-6 individual salmon fillets, rather than one large fillet. The end result is a healthy baked salmon recipe that’s super moist, light and flaky. It’s also paleo, low-carb, keto and Whole30 friendly. You can even prepare this in advance by making a larger batch and freeze it. Just pull it out when you need it. You will be adding this to your favourite dinners list for sure! Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 lbs salmon, King, Sockeye or Coho salmon
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix together the mustard, parsley, lemon juice, oil, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Place the salmon on a parchment lined baking tray and generously coat the top of the salmon with the herbed mustard mix.
- Bake the salmon for 18-20 minutes (depending on size and thickness), then slice it into individual portions and serve immediately.
- Serve with your favourite sides.
Full recipe at Downshiftology