- Photo Printer
- Blank sheets of Vellum (found at craft stores)
- Glass Jars or Vases (try to avoid irregular shapes)
- Double Sided Tape
- Tea Lights or Battery Powered Candles
1. Use photo printer to print a variety of photos onto vellum.
2. Cut images to fit dimensions of your glass jars.
3. Use double stick tape to secure photos onto the outside of glass jar.
4. Place tea lights inside containers and light candles to make images glow.
For step by step photo and detailed instructions visit https://ourbestbites.com/glowing-photo-luminaries//