**AT THE END OF THE RECIPE IS A LINK TO A DOWNLOADABLE PDF FILE TO SAVE OR PRINT AND ADD TO YOUR COLLECTION.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup instance rice
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic power
- 1 egg
- 1 small can of stewed tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup of Garden Cocktail or V8
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cup of Sharp White Cheddar Cheese(optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef, rice, onion, garlic powder, egg, salt, and pepper until combined nicely.
- Shape the mixture into approximately 20 balls.
- Brown the balls in a skillet and then place in a baking (2-4 litres) Dish
- Combine all ingredients for the sauce and pour over meatballs.
- Bake for covered 1 hour.
- Uncover and spread Cheese on top Place in oven till cheese is melted.
- Serve with your choice of vegetable