for 12 servings
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 10 graham crackers, crushed
- 32 oz cream cheese(905 g), at room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups sugar(300 g)
- 15 oz pumpkin puree(425 g), 1 can
- ½ cup butter(115 g)
- 1 cup flour(125 g)
- ½ cup brown sugar(110 g)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, combine the melted butter and crushed graham crackers. Stir until the mixture develops a wet sand texture.
- Cover the bottom of a greased 9 x13-inch (23×33 cm) baking pan with the graham cracker mixture and spread evenly. Chill.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, and sugar. Stir until mixture is smooth.
- Spread half of the cheesecake batter into the chilled baking pan, smoothing the top, and freeze.
- Preheat the oven to 325˚F (160˚C).
- Add the pumpkin puree to the remaining cheesecake batter and stir until incorporated.
- Spoon the pumpkin cheesecake mixture over frozen cheesecake mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Make the crumb topping: in a medium bowl, combine the butter, flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir until all ingredients are evenly incorporated and the mixture develops a wet sand texture.
- Top the cheesecake with the crumble topping and bake for another 25 minutes.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool at room temperature. For best results refrigerate overnight once completely cooled, then slice and serve.