Our pool tables are hopping – so much so that we are looking at adding afternoon sessions to the calendar (see our previous post for more information on that)! It’s so great to see people enthusiastic about playing! The WAAC just wanted to send out a friendly reminder about several of our pool table protocols.
- Registration is required for pool. You must register in advance with Victoria in the office (you can call, email or stop in the office to save your spot).
- You will be allowed to register for up to 5 days a week.
- Registration will start on Thursdays for the following week.
- Spots are reserved on a first come, first serve basis.
- A maximum of eight (8) players will be allowed in the pool area at a time.
- No spectators or guests allowed.
- Drop-ins will be allowed only if there are available spots.
- Please pay prior to beginning play. If you need change, please see Victoria in the office.
Adhering to these protocols will ensure that we are following all COVID-19 government regulations. This will help keep you and our community safe and allow us to continue to offer this program.