Looking for a new way to add some vegetables to your breakfast? Try out this quick, super-easy, and healthy recipe that will be sure to bring your eggs to the next level!
- 2 eggs
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Slice a yellow bell pepper on its side to create rings.
- Place the 2 rings in a pan and let simmer for a few seconds.
- Crack one egg inside each of the rings.
- Cover the pan and cook 4-5 minutes. (or to desired wellness)
- Serve the bell pepper egg rings with toast and fruit. (optional) Top with salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe and image via Tasty
As always, if you have a favourite recipe that you would like to share, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org