We are back with another Name That Song trivia post! How does it work, you ask? We have posted a line or two from popular songs from the fifties onward. Your job is to guess both the song and the artist that the lyrics are from. Some are more difficult than others, but they are all lyrics from well-known songs. How many can you guess correctly?
The answers will be listed below the questions with a picture separating them so you don’t scroll too far. No peeking though!
Don’t forget to leave a comment telling us how you did!
Ready….. Set…. GO!
- They’re out to get you, better leave while you can, don’t wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man.
- You know I’m just a fool who’s willing to sit around and wait for you.
- And I saw the surprise, and the fear in his eyes, when I took his glass of champagne.
- She says “We’ve got to hold on to what we’ve got. It doesn’t make a difference if we make it or not.”
- Every little swallow, every chickadee, every little bird in the tall oak tree.
- Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals.
- I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face.
- I got my first real 6-string. Bought it at the five and dime.
- Remember to let her into your heart, then you can start to make it better.
- I hope you don’t mind, I hope you don’t mind, that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you’re in the world.
- Beat It – Michael Jackson
- Hopelessly Devoted to You – Olivia Newton John
- Friends in Low Places – Garth Brooks
- Livin’ on a Prayer – Bon Jovi
- Rockin’ Robin – Bobby Day
- Baba O’Riley – The Who
- I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
- Summer of ’69 – Bryan Adams
- Hey Jude – The Beatles
- Your Song – Elton John
How did you do? Tell us your score in the comments!