One-pan meals are SO easy to make! Toss it all on one baking sheet, throw it in the oven, pull it out and serve. Line your pan with tin foil to make cleanup even faster!
for 4 servings
- 6 oz salmon fillet(170 g), 4 fillets
- ½ cup butter(115 g), melted
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ lemon, juiced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 cups broccoli floret(900 g)
- olive oil
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese(30 g)
- fresh parsley, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a bowl, mix butter, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Lay salmon fillets on a pan, and evenly distribute the marinade.
- Place broccoli on both sides of the salmon, and drizzle on olive oil, salt, pepper, and parmesan.
- Bake 20-23 minutes until salmon cooked through.
- Serve and garnish with parsley.
Recipe and image via Tasty