I love one-pan meals. Throw everything on, throw it in the oven, and enjoy a great meal once the cooking is done. With only one pan, cleanup is a breeze too! This is a great, healthy, one-pan baked salmon recipe with shrimp and asparagus. I think this would be great served with rice – or, for an even healthier option, try cauliflower rice!
- 2 lbs fresh salmon fillets
- 1 lb large shrimp, uncooked
- 3 Tbsp oil (olive or canola)
- 1/2 lb asparagus
- 1 large lemon, sliced
- 1 stick unsalted butter, sliced
- 1 ½ tsp ground paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Devein shrimp and remove the tail, if desired. Trim ends of asparagus.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine all ingredients for the seasoning.
- Cut salmon into four or five equal parts.
- Arrange salmon and asparagus on a large baking sheet. Season salmon and asparagus (there will be leftover seasoning). Add lemon and butter slices to salmon and on the asparagus. Drizzle with oil. Bake 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season shrimp and toss to coat.
- Add shrimp to baking sheet, spread out evenly. Add leftover butter and lemon over shrimp. Return to oven. Bake another 7-9 minutes, until shrimp and salmon are fully cooked.
- Pour the butter juices over the salmon, shrimp and asparagus.
Recipe and image via Valentina’s Corner
As always, if you have a favourite recipe that you would like to share, email us at email@example.com