We are changing up our Trivia Thursdays a bit here at the WAAC website. Don’t worry, we are still going to have our popular Trivia Stories, but we are going to mix it up a bit. This means that going forward, Trivia Stories will be every other week and we will have other fun trivia posts the other Thursdays. You already got a taste of that a couple of weeks ago, with our Close-Up Challenge.
This week, we are having a Name That Song Trivia. How does it work? I have posted a line or two from popular songs from the fifties onward. Your job is to guess both the song and the artist that the lyrics are from. How many can you guess correctly? The answers will be in the comment section as always.
- When I was just a baby my mama told me, “Son, always be a good boy, don’t ever play with guns”
- You can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave!
- Friday night and the lights are low. Looking out for a place to go.
- Strangers, waitin’ up and down the boulevard
- Tin roof. Rusted!
- Every night in my dreams, I see you, I feel you
- The best thing about bein’ a woman is the prerogative to have a little fun
- I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
- And when the band plays “Hail to the Chief” they point the cannon at you, Lord
- You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one