It’s that time again Trivia Thursday, our 47th edition. With the rich history Wallaceburg has and the so many places to see. Today’s trivia is all about Wallaceburg’s historical and wonderful sights. There is a twist this week instead of a story we have picture hints.
Some answers are obvious while others might be harder to figure out. The answers are posted within the comment section. Do you think you can solve them? Do you know these places? Do you know their history? If not you may like to check them out.
Please feel free to leave comment and let us know how you did.
Ready…. Set… Go….. Have Fun
1. Along my trail you’ll find a story to be told. So come with me and immerse yourself… What/Who am I?
2. I am fondly known as Turtle Park and am the first splash pad of Wallaceburg although fairly small. What is my true name?
3. For 75 years our presences was known for help out our fellow man. In 2020 we had to disband. Who are we?
4. I have a hill to climb or sled down with diamonds at its feet. I am a place to have fun and to stay fit. What/who am I?
5. I stand among some tropic like native trees that bear edible fruit which the woods I reside in is named after. What is the name of my place?
6. With a riverside view that people are dying to have and where many who have contributed to the rich history of Wallaceburg reside. What/Who am I?
7. On the outskirt of town if you are looking for a trail to walk or scenic view, look no further then here. Once known at Chicken Island and home to the snowmobile club, I am now a refuge for wildlife. Who/what am I?
8. I reside with history on the Wallaceburg museum’s grounds. However for 21 years I provided water for the people of this township. Which one was it?
9. I was once where bad guys belonged now it is where smiles are maintained. Who/What am I?
10. In 1975 I was moved to my final resting place however from 1921 to 1975 I was located at this intersection. What two streets or area did I reside?