Are you ready for our 7th addition of Trivia Thursday? As usual there will be a list of trivia questions and a short story below which have the answers hidden with in it. Some answers obvious while others might be harder to figure out. The answers are posted in the comment section. Do you think you can solve them?
Please feel free to leave comment and let us know how you did.
Ready…. Set… Go….. Have Fun.
- How many sheets of paper make a Ream?
- Which 2 player board game was invented in China over 2500 years ago and is believed to be the oldest to be continually played to modern day?
- The walls of which organ is made up of Epicardium, Endocardium and the Myocardium layers?
- What type of animal is a Russian Blue?
- In a pack of standard playing cards, which card is also known as ‘the dame’?
- How many nations competed at the first modern Olympics in 1896?
- What real-life shipwreck inspired Herman Melville’s ‘Moby-Dick’?
- Globe and Jerusalem are types of what?
- How many bones do sharks have in their bodies?
- Geography is taken from the Greek word meaning what?
A young dog was on his way to the heart of a city called Artichoke. Along the road he ran into an unusually colour Canary reading a book called “Earth Description by Shelly Seagull” He had 500 questions as to why this bluish purple bird would read a book about the earth when he could fly around the world; over land and sea. Just as he was about to ask his first question a cat appeared in the distance.
“Is that The Essex Queen?” he thought to himself as all questions for the Canary evaporated from his mind. Queen was his best friend in school and he had not seen her in 14 or 15 years. He ran towards her and when she spotted him her back arched for only a minute untill she realized it was Jack Duke of The Wavertree.
“Jack Duke what are you doing in this part of the woods?” She purred with delight.
“I am on my way to Artichoke to see if I can purchase some lettuce, strawberries and tomatoes to create a wonderful Canada Day celebration salad.” He excitedly replied as his tail wagged nonstop. “Do you have any plans today we must catch up it been so long?”
Queen affectionately weaved herself between his legs. She was so happy to see her dear friend as she exclaimed, “None.”
“Awesome, let’s go and have some lunch at The Cutty Sark. The milk is on me.”
As they walk down the path together heading to the heart of the city, the little canary decide that it was better to see the world around him then to read about it in a book. Spreading his wings he took flight letting the book fall to the ground, where a little white mouse notice it.