Today we starting a new weekly series called Trivia Thursday. There will be a list of trivia questions and a short story below that will have the answers hidden with in it. On the following Monday we will post the answers in the comment section below but please feel free to leave a comment if you think you figured it out.
Ready…. Set… Go….. Have Fun.
- Andy Warhol/’s 60s exhibition featured cans of which product?
- Canada is a bilingual country, but what is the only officially bilingual province?
- What are Canada’s national sports? (Hint there are 2)?
- Which George invented the Kodak roll-film camera?
- Where is the multinational Nestle based?
- What year did the Beatles officially disband?
- Which blood type is known as the universal donor?
- Which actress, whose career spanned from the 30s to the 80s, has won the most Academy Awards?
- Which actor had a Doberman Pinscher called Kirk?
- Canada’s famous ice hotel is in which province?
One January, morning Tom and Shawn were out walking, through a quaint town in Quebec, admiring the snowy world around them. They started to talk about the good old day and wondered if Katharine Hepburn were alive today would she consider staring in a role with William Shatner.
They came upon a restaurant and agreed it would be nice to stop and warm up for a bit. While grabbing a cup of coffee, they heard that the soup of the day was cream of broccoli. How could they resist.
While conversing, the subject of a travel bucket list came up. Oh how they both long to go to Switzerland and agreed that New Brunswick’s unique beauty is awe inspiring for their common interest in photography.
Then the conversation turned to sports. While Tom played hockey, Shawn loved lacrosse yet for baseball they both cheered for the Blue Jays.
It surprised them at how fast time had flown and they both wanted to donate blood. They laughed at how Shawn was a giving person with O Negative blood but Tom was considered selfish with AB Negative blood. They decided to wave down a taxi to take them to the blood donor clinic. “1971 Eastman” they chirped simultaneously to the taxi driver. Away they went leaving behind the answers to the trivia questions above.
***Reminder Answers to the trivia questions above are posted the comment section below.